We are a full-service organization, with a number of specialities.
Organisations of all sizes face the challenges of rapid deployment and
maximising the value of their IT in these austere times and may need to meet regulatory and/or legislative obligations.
Our consultants have guided customers from concept through to definition of an effective IT strategy
which is directly aligned to the business objectives.
The IT strategy service will:
- Review existing IT strategy, objectives and policies
- Ask those awkward and challenging questions, not easily asked or answered
- Assess the
value and relevance of IT change for your business
- Consider any future obstacles that may impede
successful realisation of the strategy
- Management of Service, Project and Technical resource
of large Public Sector client into ‘live’ environment.
- Production of customer facing
- Manage the introduction of Products and Services into the Live Service Environment
- Design and implementation of in-life support processes
- Specification and Implementation
of OSS / BSS changes and enhancements
- Customer Service Management deliverables (Production of
supporting documentation, etc.)
- Organise, chair, manage and minute internal and external meetings
to discuss readiness activities.
- Document and escalate where necessary assumptions, issues and
- SC Cleared
- Skilled in the use of Service Management tools
- Providing thought leadership and consultancy in the
support and delivery of process, functions and solutions
- Process Definition, Design and
Implementation to ISO standards
- BMC Remedy configuration changes to support process development
and business improvement.
- Interpretation of Contracts and Service Schedules
- Engagement and management of Third Parties and selected partnerships
- Definition of
the Service Process Strategy to support the Design and implementation of in-life support processes
internal and external costs relating to the support and delivery of product and services
- Internal and external supplier readiness, planning and build
- Service Design, Service
Transition and Management of Service Operations
- Knowledge of 2G and TETRA Band Radio terminology
and Service Operations.